What is a Mentor?
A Mentor may share with a Mentee information about his or her own career path, as well as provide guidance, motivation, emotional support, and role modeling. A Mentor may help with exploring careers, setting goals, developing contacts, and identifying helpful resources.
- Weekly meetings (in-person or virtual) to set goals, tasks, action steps, and outline achievement plans
- Completing assignments on time and with effectiveness
- Attending any extra activities that will lend to completion of goals (seminars, conventions, assisting Andye J, etc. Subject to additional cost.)
- Helping to organize and set Mentorship meetings/schedules
- Clear communication & dedication to entirety of Mentorship
The NEXT Step
The MAJ Mentorship is a next step for any alumni of The MAJ Program or MAJ ONLINE that are ready to dive deeper into their growth, self-discovery, and career journey. Mentored by Andye J, Mentees will effectively set goals they want to achieve within different aspects of their lives, and execute the necessary action steps to get them there.
Benefits of MM
Mentees will receive personal, tailored , and immersive attention from Andye J. She will lend her 20+ years of experience in the industry to help Mentees complete and achieve their goals. Mentees will receive honest and candid guidance intended to help them level up, as well as have exclusive access to industry opportunities (assisting, connecting with other industry professionals - agents, educators, dancers, etc.)
All potential Mentees will be selected by Andye J through an in-depth submission process. Only 5 Mentees accepted.
- Alumni of The MAJ Program or MAJ ONLINE
- 16+ years old
- Minimum 3 years of dancing or teaching dance
- Serious applicants only
Timeframe & Cost
The MAJ Mentorship will be a 3 - 6 month* commitment.
Month 1, $300 total:
A trail-run month to asses the Mentor/Mentee efficacy and decide on the continuance of the mentorship.
Months 2-3, $250 per month:
A 3-month re-assessment will be done after month 3.
Months 4-6, $600 total:
Upon review, mentorship will continue for months 4-6. A final meeting will take place after month 6.
Payment plans available.
*Progress reports will be facilitated monthly by the Mentor.
Interested in MM?
Click below to begin the submission process:
Submissions: March 15, 2021 thru March 19, 2021
Decisions announced March 22, 2021
Month one begins April 1, 2021